Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Collective words of dark times

I simply just miss you so much. I feel so lost and I just want to be done with this.

I miss you terribly. I read our old carefree conversations. Where did we go wrong? Will we ever meet? Will we ever cross path again? You are the one for me. I wish fervently everyday that the circumstances were different and we could just meet. I was a brighter person with you than I have ever been and without your light, I am lost. I miss you so much. Please find me, my light.

I am sad and lost. But my friend was right. At least I still have friends. At least I'm not disabled. At least I am living. One day, blammy. We will meet one day however long it will take. I will get better. I will always loke you. I just hope you will still remember me then.

I want time to gather my thoughts.
I burn and I hurt and yet I still have to walk away.
I wish and  I yearn to turn around and yet I still have to walk away.

Some words are ripen with age but some also lose their color.


Words and words they are meant for you in my darkest time. One message of you brighten my world. That is scary. How uninterested I was of this world. Yet you colored it with just a message. It kills me to crave you the way I am and yet I still can't be with you because of my flaws and circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collective words of dark times

I simply just miss you so much. I feel so lost and I just want to be done with this. I miss you terribly. I read our old carefree conversa...