Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I want someone like you but you want someone else

Dear you,
Do you want to be with someone everyday?
I want someone to be there when I needed the most.
I want someone to be there to experience all things and new places together.
I want someone to be there to talk, laugh and argue with but at the end of the day, we would smile, hold hands and cuddle.
I want someone to be there and stay there.


So I heard that this is the remedy for a heartbreak:

  • make a list of his flaws
  • why it wouldn't work and how wrong he is for you
  • establishing who you are 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Collective words of dark times

I simply just miss you so much. I feel so lost and I just want to be done with this. I miss you terribly. I read our old carefree conversa...