Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2018

COCO movie "Remember Me"

On the drive back and the morning after, all I could think about was you.
Remember me
Fight for me as I've fought for you to stay
Remember me 
Miss me as I've missed you 
Remember me
Wait for me as I work to get to you one day 
If only you knew how hard this is for me 
But if we are meant to be, 
It will be.
Cutting you off my life is like ripping my soul out
But staying there waiting for you is like breaking a little of me
till I won't be able to recognize myself 
I never want to face the day where I would come to hate myself 
and blame you for it.
I rather always have fond memories of you 

Truly though, we can both agree that I am no poet. 

I was going to settle for a piece of you but when you went off the grid every so often, it broke something inside me little by little. I didn't want to lose my mind till there was nothing left. So I decided to do what I needed to do, respect myself enough to step away. I always knew no one will ever miss me when I disappeared. What hurts most is that I realize you won't miss me or remember me. 
I want to be able to talk to you so much. But I can't... if you take the first step...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collective words of dark times

I simply just miss you so much. I feel so lost and I just want to be done with this. I miss you terribly. I read our old carefree conversa...