Dear my dearest cutie pie,
I am losing my way and I'm scared. I feel awfully lost...
I need you. Please find me
Search This Blog
Monday, May 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Collective words of dark times
I simply just miss you so much. I feel so lost and I just want to be done with this. I miss you terribly. I read our old carefree conversa...
-
Dear Best Friend, So I posted the subject line above anonymously and people implied that I was the other woman. Am I? My female intuition...
-
Dear you, Do you want to be with someone everyday? I want someone to be there when I needed the most. I want someone to be there to exper...
-
Dear bitter sweetie pie, I can't come back... I want to. I wish to. But knowing that we don't have a future together got me tearing...
No comments:
Post a Comment