Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2018

A message from you

Dear bitter sweetie pie,
I can't come back... I want to. I wish to. But knowing that we don't have a future together got me tearing and breaking a little on the inside everyday. I can't imagine being more than friends with you and not having you would be like, it would break my heart to pieces. I like you so much.

I just wanted to hear your voice. I heard your voice and everything about us was back to the light humor on FaceTime, but off it, we are back to where we were.

We had fate to encounter each other on cyber net but we are not meant to be together. :(

This makes me so sad more than you would ever have any inkling about it.

Missing you,

Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collective words of dark times

I simply just miss you so much. I feel so lost and I just want to be done with this. I miss you terribly. I read our old carefree conversa...